一定要成功﹗我只以成败论英雄。
Be successful! I judge men only by the results of their actions.
人を評価するにはその事業を見るべきである。
一定要成功﹗我只以成败论英雄。
Be successful! I judge men only by the results of their actions.
人を評価するにはその事業を見るべきである。
我凡事先做好最坏的打算。
I start out by believing the worst.
私は何事も最悪の事態を想定することから始める。
能杀死我的那颗子弹至今尚未铸造出来。
The bullet that will kill me is not yet cast.
私を殺す銃弾はまだ鋳型に流し込まれていない。
荣耀转眼即逝;而平凡才是永恒。
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
栄光は儚い。だが忘却は永遠だ。
聪明人谈现在,蠢人谈过去,傻子谈未来。
The stupid speak of the past, the wise of the present, and fools of the future.
愚人は過去を、賢人は現在を、狂人は未来を語る。
英雄造时势。
Circumstances? I make circumstances!
状況だと?俺が状況を作るのだ。
人们较易于受邪恶的摆布胜于受道德的约束。
Men are more easily governed through their vices than their virtues.
人間は自らの美徳より悪徳を介して支配されやすい。
所谓的天才是不断地承受痛楚。
Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.
天才とはどれほどの痛みも許容する度量だ。
逆境造就天才。
Adversity is the midwife of genius.
逆境こそが天才を生み出す。
坚持必将成功。
Victory belongs to the most persevering.
勝利はもっとも忍耐強き者に微笑む。