我的座右銘是:職業不分貴賤,唯纔適用。
My motto has always been: a career open to all talents, without distinction of birth.
身分差なく全ての者に職の門戸を開く、それが私のモットーだ。
我的座右銘是:職業不分貴賤,唯纔適用。
My motto has always been: a career open to all talents, without distinction of birth.
身分差なく全ての者に職の門戸を開く、それが私のモットーだ。
敢說的人,就做得到。
A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything.
なんでも言える人は、なんでもできる人になる。
一定要成功﹗我祇以成敗論英雄。
Be successful! I judge men only by the results of their actions.
人を評価するにはその事業を見るべきである。
我凡事先做好最壞的打算。
I start out by believing the worst.
私は何事も最悪の事態を想定することから始める。
能殺死我的那顆子彈至今尚未鑄造齣來。
The bullet that will kill me is not yet cast.
私を殺す銃弾はまだ鋳型に流し込まれていない。
榮耀轉眼即逝;而平凡纔是永恆。
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
栄光は儚い。だが忘卻は永遠だ。
聰明人談現在,蠢人談過去,傻子談未來。
The stupid speak of the past, the wise of the present, and fools of the future.
愚人は過去を、賢人は現在を、狂人は未來を語る。
英雄造時勢。
Circumstances? I make circumstances!
狀況だと?俺が狀況を作るのだ。
人們較易于受邪噁的擺佈勝于受道德的約束。
Men are more easily governed through their vices than their virtues.
人間は自らの美徳より悪徳を介して支配されやすい。
所謂的天纔是不斷地承受痛楚。
Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.
天纔とはどれほどの痛みも許容する度量だ。