每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
愛の一触れで、人は誰でも詩人になれる。
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
愛の一触れで、人は誰でも詩人になれる。
今天的事不要拖到明天。
Never leave that until tomorrow, which you can do today.
今日できることを明日に延ばすな。
爱萌生之时,哪怕只有一点希望也足够了。
It is enough if that love is born has the hope of mere a few.
恋が生まれるにはほんの少しの希望があれば十分です。
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
Youthful years pass quickly before one accomplishes much learning.
少年老い易く学成り難し。
关键的东西是用眼睛看不见的。(言外之意:真相要用心才看得见。)
摘自童话《小王子》
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
肝心なことは、目に見えないんだよ。
活着,还是死去,这是个问题。
To be, or not to be: that is the question.
生きるべきか死ぬべきか、それが問題だ。
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。
You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.
自分自身を信じること、それが成功の秘訣。
如果我不坚强,我不会还活着。如果我不仁慈,我就不配活着。
If I wasn’t hard, I wouldn’t be alive.
If I couldn’t ever be gentle, I wouldn’t deserve to be alive.
男は強くなければ生きていけない、優しくなければ生きていく価値がない。
有志者,事竟成。
Where there is a will, there is a way.
意志あるところに道はある。
日本の諺では「精神一到何事か成らざらん」が同じ意味合いを持ちます。
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。
Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.
成し遂げんとした志をただ一回の敗北によって捨ててはならぬ。