知れば知るほど、必要な物は減っていく。
The more you know, the less you need.
你知道的越多,需要的越少。
知れば知るほど、必要な物は減っていく。
The more you know, the less you need.
你知道的越多,需要的越少。
かけがえのない存在になるには、常に人と違っていなければならない。
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
要做到不可替代,就要与众不同。
our être irremplaçable il faut toujours se renouveler.
結婚とは、悲しきことは分かち合い、うれしきことは2倍にし、そして出費を4倍にするもの。
Marriage halves our griefs, doubles our joys, and quadruples our expenses.
婚姻使我们的忧愁减半,喜悦增倍,也使得费用翻两番。
もしあなたが親切ならば、人々は隠された利己的な動機があるはずだとあなたを非難するかもしれません。それでも親切でありなさい。
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
即使你是友善的,人们可能还是会说你自私和动机不良;不管怎样,你还是要友善。
もしあなたが成功すれば、偽りの友と真の敵が現れるでしょう。それでも成功しなさい。
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.
当你功成名就,你会有一些虚假的朋友和一些真实的敌人;不管怎样,你还是要取得成功。
考えていることを全て信じるな。
Don’t believe everything you think.
不要相信你的思维。
思考に気をつけなさい、それはいつか言葉になるから。言葉に気をつけなさい、それはいつか行動になるから。行動に気をつけなさい、それはいつか習慣になるから。習慣に気をつけなさい、それはいつか性格になるから。性格に気をつけなさい、それはいつか運命になるから。
Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words; Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds; Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits; Be careful of your habits; for your habits become your character; Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
注意你的思想,因为你的思想会变成你的语言;注意你的言语,因为你的言语会变成你的行为;注意你的行为, 因为你的行为会变成你的习惯;注意你的习惯,因为你的习惯会变成你的性格;注意你的性格,因为你的性格会变成你的命运。
言葉には気をつけなさい。一度口からでた言葉は許されることはあっても、忘れられることはありません。
Be careful with your words. Once they’re said, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
小心从你嘴里说出的话,话一出口,它们就只能被原谅,而不会被遗忘。
私は幸福であろうと決意した。なぜなら健康によいからだ。
I have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health.
我决定要做个快乐的人,因为这对我的健康很有益。
今のままの君でいていいんだよ。思ったままを言葉にしていいんだよ。だってあれこれとやかく言う人を大事にする必要はないんだし、君が大事にしたいと思う人はあれこれとやかく言わないもんさ。
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
做你想做的事说出自己的感受,因为那些在意的的人无关紧要,而那些要紧的人不会在意。