早合点の早忘れ。
Soon learnt, soon forgotten.
学得快,忘得快。
早合点の早忘れ。
Soon learnt, soon forgotten.
学得快,忘得快。
試金石が輝くほど、挑む人間を輝かせる。
As the touchstone tries gold, so gold tries man.
试金石可以试金,正如黄金可试人。
温故知新。
if a man keeps cherishing his old knowledge, so as continually to be acquiring new, he may be a teacher of others.
温故而知新,可以为师矣。
時を選ぶことは時を節約することである。
To choose time is to save time.
合理安排时间就是节约时间。
何事も、やるなら全力を尽くせ。
Whatever you do, do with all your might.
不管做什么,都要一心一意。
一斑を見て全豹を卜す。/一葉落ちて天下の秋を知る。
You may know by a handful the whole sack./ You may know a lion by his claw./ You may know by a penny how a shilling spends.
由一斑可知全貌。/一叶知秋/一叶落知天下秋。
学問に王道なし。
There is no royal road to learning.
书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。
光陰矢のごとし。
Time flies.
光阴似箭。
我々が愛する場所は家である。足は遠のくかもしれないが、心はそこにある。
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
家是我们所爱的地方,双脚可以离开,心却不能。
母親の膝の上で、僕らは最も気高く崇高な、正真正銘の理想を学ぶが、その理想の中にお金が転がっていることはめったにない。
It is at our mother’s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest ideals, but there is seldom any money in them.
就是在我们母亲的膝上,我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想,但里面很少有任何金钱。